In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
“It’s my philosophy to work with the best. Rob & Vasanta are the best in personal branding and I highly recommend working with them.”
Through a well thought out process we quickly and powerfully uncovered my brand drivers and values that have now become the pillars on which I’ve built my platform!
Michael Pilarczyk, Maximum Potential (MisterMindset.com)
The Dharma Code:
Yoga Principles for Enlightened Choices
Would you like to improve your ability to make conscious choices? Do you want to overcome harmful habits and addictions? Join Simon Haas, author of The Book of Dharma, and discover an age-old system, using four universal yoga principles, for making enlightened choices in your life and reaching your full potential. This interactive Dharma workshop makes ancient yoga teachings easily accessible, empowering participants to make decisions aligned with their true purpose.
- Explore an ancient yoga system for directing your life more consciously.
- Identify and break free from limiting habits and patterns of behaviour.
- Begin creating new, helpful habits aligned with your purpose.
- Discover an ancient system for manifesting your full potential by improving the quality of your choices.
Yoga and the Dark Night of the Soul:
Overcoming Life’s Greatest Challenges
Explore the Bhagavad Gita’s teachings on harnessing the power of yoga during times of difficulty or crisis. In this interactive seminar with Simon Haas, we will examine the four signs of a dark night of the soul, and explore how to overcome fear, lamentation, and confusion—the three types of suffering associated with time.
- Learn to identify a dark night experience by its symptoms.
- Understand what brings about a dark night of the soul.
- Explore an ancient yoga system for navigating life’s most turbulent times.
- Take your yoga practice beyond the yoga mat and make it a guiding life practice.
The Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita:
Taking Yoga Beyond the Mat
In this interactive workshop on the Bhagavad Gita, a classic on yoga, we will explore the text’s eighteen yoga systems, focusing on immediate practical application in daily life. Each of these systems provides a method of taking yoga beyond the yoga mat into everyday life, so that we can act more skilfully, aligned with our purpose, and in a way that brings out the very best in us.
This workshop is an ideal addition to a yoga teacher’s training course. As well as offering a lively introduction to the Gita as a yoga text (which will include reciting some of the Gita’s mellifluous Sanskrit verses), this workshop will explore the following in depth:
- Karma-yoga: find purpose and fulfilment through your daily work.
- Samkhya: discover the changeless self amidst all change.
- Sattva, Rajas and Tamas: explore the energetic landscape of life.
- The yoga of the gods and goddesses: how to nurture your divine potential.
- Bhakti-yoga: how to make your life an expression of sacred love.
3-day in-person seminar
The Dharma Leadership Course
Never has there been a need as a pressing as now for outstanding leadership. Thousands of years ago, the rishis, or sages of India, understood the importance of great leadership and of the quality of a leader’s thinking and decision-making. They therefore developed a rich heritage of teachings designed specifically for kings and queens, to help them rule wisely.
In this workshop, previously delivered at the United Nations, internationally renowned author and leadership coach Simon Haas will explore what defines great leaders. Using practical examples and drawing from a rich heritage of ancient wisdom texts, we will uncover timeless principles of effective leadership.
- Discover the most important qualities that make an inspirational leader.
- Identify and create personal and organizational habits of success.
- Explore ancient leadership techniques for thinking, communicating, and acting skilfully.
- Learn to be an effective leader even in times of chaos, difficulty, and rapid change.
- Find out how to inspire loyalty and generate vitality in your business or team.
Contact us to schedule a workshop or seminar, in-person or on-line
To organise a workshop or seminar, please fill out the form. We strive to reply within 48 hours.